+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Reg : Love Between Indian Boy and Foreign Girl( Sri Lanka)

Advert.

rishifeels
    rishifeels is offline Just in!

Question Reg : Love Between Indian Boy and Foreign Girl( Sri Lanka)

Advert.
    Hi All,

I'm an Indian(especially from Tamilnadu) and 26 year male and I'm a software professional. She's is 25 years of age and living & working in Germany. Her parents native is SriLanka. She is born and brought up in Germany. and all of them settled in Germany.

She got married and due to her husband's worst activities, she applied for for divorce within 5 months. Now both are separated and waiting 1 year for their divorce.

We both got intro from social network and finally we both fell in love each other. We care each other. We both really want to marry each other. I don't care about her past, because she is damn good.

We haven't informed to parents till now. The problem is She is very good like an Indian girl but modern though. But our culture in tamilnadu is fully different. And she doesn't want to leave her city(she is living there from her birth) and her parents. I also don't want to leave my parents and relations as well.

Before informing to our parents, we need to think of some situations.
    1. After marriage I need to taken care of my parents and she need her parents as well. How to solve this situations ?
    there is no chances of relocation from parents side.
    2. She is rich there and I'm a middle class person. Will our status create any problem after marriage?

Can someone really help? please. please .. help is much appreciated.

Thank you Guys!!

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Long distance and locations can become an issue. If you havent met each other, do meet each other, before coming to any conclusions and decisions. If both of you still love each other and want to marry each other, it is a matter of compromise, though it will be a difficult task due to locations, and convince parents. But think of this, not everyone comes across love, a good understanding person the second time around(can happen). If it can be worked out by both of you going back and forth (initially), try it out. Nothing is easy in life. The most difficult would be to find a loving person, rest is work and compromise.
    So you both try your best and see what can be worked out practically.
    And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

rishifeels
    rishifeels is offline Just in!
    Hi Dr.,

Really thanks for your reply.

Will work based on what you have said.

Thanks.

+ Post a Comment HERE!