+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Same Gotra issue but nicely matching Kundli

Advert.

Brishali Dwivedi Guest

Question Same Gotra issue but nicely matching Kundli

Advert.
    Hello!
    I am (NAME REMOVED for PRIVACY) I m 22 years old & I am in love with a person his name is (NAME REMOVED for PRIVACY) his age is 27 years.. We are from same caste but different surname & wants to get marry, we both have matched our kundli & about 27 gud got matched & have a good future too accordingly. But the problem is that our gotra are same (Sandilya). We both are very disturbed after knowing that.. Our parents are ready for our marriage after knowing kundli got matched but still they don't know about that we have the same Gotra... Plzz give a solution or any puja by which we can get marry... Plzzz give a solution..

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You should approach different astrologers(since opinions vary), and also priests or pujaris or swamis who can give you a solution, since some swamis believe that astrology is dynamic(changing), and through positive actions and pujas it can be changed. Start with a temple priest, they should be able to recommend you some puja or to someone. You can also look for priests on the net, some have their own websites. There may be few who may charge you lot of money; you both can go to temple regularly and offer pujas and prayers.
    And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    DR.SKy

+ Post a Comment HERE!