+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Boyfriend Parents threatens to die if their image in society gets spoiled

Advert.

ishwarya j
    ishwarya j is offline Just in!

Boyfriend Parents threatens to die if their image in society gets spoiled

Advert.
    hi
    im in lv with a guy from 2yrs.my bf told abt our lv to his parents. HIs parents didnt accept for maariage because of different castes n they cried a lot n said to my bf that not to spoil their reputation in society.his parents also said that if their reputation is spoiled then they will die.my bf felt tensed because he thought that they will surely die and promised them that he wil marry accrdng to his parents wish.but he still loves me a lot.we both are crying everyday.pls help me out from this situation i cannt forget him.how can i marry him pls help me out

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Dear, this is a very serious situation for you and your boyfriend also. I think he is a good person and understand value of parents and you also understands it. It must be very hard for him to make decision. But now thing is that only he can make things work.

He need to explain his parents that if he marry someone else then it will be a miserable life for him. He will be in depression and without happiness whole life. The way his parents are emotionally blackmailing him, he needs to do same. He needs to make them realize that they are ruining future of their son.

I am sure they will understand because they want to see their boy happy always. Your boy can give condition that he will not marry you if they want but he will not marry anyone else ever in future. So this way he will not disobey parents but can still show his anger.

And also take help of some elders those have influence in your family to help you both out.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!