+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Convincing politician father for love marriage ?

Advert.

Shruti420
    Shruti420 is offline Just in!

Convincing politician father for love marriage ?

Advert.
    Hi
    We both are in love from last 8yrs my mother knows about our relationship but she has a fear of society n thats the reason she is not able to talk to my father as comparatively my boyfriend family background is not strong as mine . He is working in a mnc and earns good. We both are of same caste.

My father is a known politician in a city and if I talk about my boyfriend's family they have given green signal to take our relationship into next level.
    I m afraid of talking about our relationship with my father he is trying to fix out my marriage with a NRI guy whose father is also a politician and my father wants to take me at there place to attend a function as that NRI guy is coming to India.
    Please please please help and guide me please..

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Shruti,

Welcome to eTI forums.

You are in love with a guy from 8 years and your mother also knows about it. You said you loves him madly but your father who happens to be a political figure, is looking for your match elsewhere as a NRI. And you are afraid to ask him for your love .

Dear, you have to make decision, if you really loves your boyfriend then you have to ask your father, if you are not going to ask him now and if he gets to know about it later, then it will be very complicated situation as will also affect reputation of your father. So, better be brave and ask out your father about your love. Simply tell him that you want to marry a guy you know or love from many years. Also, don't disclose that your mother knew about it always. That way if he gets against it, he will not accept your mother's argument.

So, my advice, ask now or never.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!