+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Aerospace Engineer in love with Divorced girl with a KID

Advert.

harishccadd Guest

Aerospace Engineer in love with Divorced girl with a KID

Advert.
    HI I am 28 year old and working as aerospace engineer, I am in love with girl name <NAME REMOVED by STAFF for privacy> and she is also working in a organization as design engineer we are in deep love and want to get married but the problem is she is a divorce and have a kid for this reason in my home they are not agreeing for this marriage if I marry they telling to go out of home and never meet us again in this life. I am okay with everything which had happened what I have to please suggest.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Well, they are not wrong at their side as its not yet easily accepted in our society to marry someone just because you find it compatible.

All you need to tell them that you will get married as per their wish and to girl they choose. However, since you will never be into your new wife by heart, there are very much chances of divorce . And then you will get divorce from that girl and will then marry this girl you love. I hope by then they will be happy.. (Ofcourse you are not going to do any such thing, but you to have remind them how worst their stubborn behviour can get ).

+ Post a Comment HERE!