+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My girlfriend suddenly blocked me and now marrying someone else

Advert.

praveenkumar2823 Guest

Post My girlfriend suddenly blocked me and now marrying someone else

Advert.
    Dear sir pleas give me solutionI am loving one girl she is also love me we both are love in from last five years she is now 22 i am26 .alredy I askd her family for my marriage but they are not accept.they are said not possible. after that also she love me.after some days suddenly she is blocked my phone number what happen I dont know.Now she is going to marry with another person. I think her family members are blackmail her thats why she agreed for this marriage. now I want marry with that girl legally. now I have any chace tel me please. she is from Maharashtra I am from telangana. plz tel me sir

Shourya Sharma
    Shourya Sharma is offline Newbie
    This is very critical condition for you but not a difficult task that you are not going to be handle it. Its obvious that you are not noticeable her at that time when she need, comparative her you are feeling low, but you are not ready by your heart to marry now. Don't be loose your passions, firstly you conform that is she happy with that married or not..?? its her decision or family pressure..? If the answer is not in your favour then you should not make another decision to marry her now and I suggest you to look another girlfriend, Look someone who can understand you and take care of you and i think its better for you.
    "Nobody Can Go Back And Start A New Beginning...... But Anyone Can Start Today And Make A New Ending"

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Sometimes things are not that easy as they seems, sometimes we have to take harsh decisions. I think your girl has made one and now she is marrying someone as per family's will.

But try to get in touch with her and see what is the case, you may try contacting her friend which may help you. But again you can't force her, I am sure there must be some solid reason behind this act from her.

Also, do not take any decision in heist, be calm and think twice before doing anything.

+ Post a Comment HERE!