+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Rajput and Garhwali - Inter cast love marriage

Advert.

preeti dobhal
    preeti dobhal is offline Just in!

Unhappy Rajput and Garhwali - Inter cast love marriage

Advert.
    Hey dears This is Preeti, 23 years old . Am In relationship with a boy named <NAME REMOVED> for 1 year.he is rajpoot and am garhwali. we both have different cast. we both want to get married. As My parents started searching for a so called 'Good Ladka' I disccussed about my relationship with my mother and She Denied.She is not agree. and she told me to forget him and move on. My father doesnot like me and if i disscus about my relationship with my father he will not say anything to me but he will blame my mother for all this .. because she is the person who supported me in everything ..whether it is my Bcom Admission till Now For my MBA. everything what i am is because of My mom .. My father even doesnot like my higher education.. what should i do????????????

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Take help of some other elders from your family who are well respected your father. Further I suggest you that complete your studies and get some job and then tell your father about your love, I am sure by then situations will be lot more different and favourable.

preeti dobhal
    Thanks for your suggestions dear.. but no one in my family support love marriage and if it is in rajpoot then no one will support ..and talking about job am currently working....

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You have already assumed that no one will support it ever , you have already lost hopes. If there is no hope then no one can do anything. So first have positive attitude toward issues of life.

You said you are doing MBA and then now you are saying you already have JOB ?

Please clarify ..

preeti dobhal
    This is my final year actually i got placement in a co. whwere i was doing my internship

+ Post a Comment HERE!