+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Wanted to marry a guy who is of same caste but money issue

Advert.

subhisingh Guest

Wanted to marry a guy who is of same caste but money issue

Advert.
    hi

I wanted to marry a guy who is of same caste. We are in a relationship from last 9 yrs presently he is working with a leading mnc but what the issue is my parents they both are politician n well known face in city n they are looking for a guy who is all stable with financially strong background but my guy whatever he has achieved in his life its by own his father is no more he is taking care of his family n i know he will keep me happy in any situation . My parents got a proposal for me he is NRI his father is known business man . I know being a parent they will always look for best but I m in love with someone who is best for me . I really dont now how to approach how to tell them about this he is just 24 yrs old he is soo loyal to me that I even can't think of someone else n I know from bottom of my heart he is trying his hard to make everything n too impress my parents..
    Need some suggestions please help me with that it would be gr8t help n support

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is rather a complicated situation and only solution I see that you have to support him if you really want to marry him. I don't what you do but if you are also professionally established then I am sure you can firmly stand for him in front of your parents. All you have to do is to make them realise that if you marry someone else then you will be suffering for whole life, you may even take extreme step. But make sure they don't see him as reason for this or they will try to handle it other way.

To approach your parents, you have to gradually make them feel that you are self-dependent and can live life on your way without their aid, you have to show them that you little more liberal than they think, this way if you comes up with your own marriage proposal, they will not be surprised and may accept it. However, remember, being liberal never means being irresponsible.

+ Post a Comment HERE!