+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I can't get over my ex-girlfriend who kept me cheating

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

I can't get over my ex-girlfriend who kept me cheating

Advert.
    I met a girl about 8 months ago. We started dating and I fell in love with her. Deep love. She said she loved me too. We were going strong when one month into the relationship, she cheated on me and hooked up with someone. She said it didn't mean anything and she's sorry. I thought it's too early in the relationship to let her go. So I gave her a chance. About 2 months after that, she started talking to her ex, who's now in the US. I didn't stop her because I thought she needed him to completely get over Him. Then, first she sexted him and then flashed him on Skype. She said that she had residual feelings but now it's over. I was shattered, hurt very badly. But I gave her one final chance. Now, after 4 months after that, she secretly stared speaking to her ex again, and sent him nudes. She says she loves me and she won't do anything again. I couldn't let it go this time. So I dumped her. She says that she's gonna cut her wrist if I don't come back. I don't want to go back into that abusive relationship. And I know she won't cut her wrist. But it's just that I truly love her, in the purest sense. My life has come to a standstill. I cry all day long. I feel like I have no purpose in life. I don't think I'll ever get over her. I just want some advice as to what can I do now. How do I get over someone who I love so much?

P.S she still keeps texting although I've blocked her from everywhere. But I can't block her texts. The texts make it all the more difficult

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I will not go into details but here its quite evident that this girl is immature and unreliable, not just for trust but also for her mental status. You have done right thing by making distance from her. The more you got to live her, more mental torture you will be inviting for you. The way you see things, I can make out that are a good soul, there is no hope with this girl.

You now have two solutions...
    (a) Just cut-off as you did already and save yourself from further suffering. Just change your number also.

OR

(b) Do not just break relationship all of sudden, rather make it gradual. Get back to her but start ignoring her texts, messages etc. and show her that don't feel your heart attached to her anymore. That way she will automatically loose interest and obsession in you.

However, problem with second approach is that it could backfire, she might just seeing you as life-partner material and want to settle with you. I mean, she may not be in love with you at all, its just could be that you are calculative selection to get settled. This may also be the reason that she keeps cheating with her ex on you.

And for first approach, it might be hard but its more logical and you will save yourself from whole lot of trouble.

Goodluck..

payal0210
    payal0210 is offline Newbie
    Reading your post I think being a girl she is not that mature and she is not stable sense.May be she not doing intentionally but every now and then getting attracted to her past shows that she gives more importance to her past and with no reason you are suffering and becoming a joke......end it up as U have got many more good girls who will really care you....Move on.........Dont see back

Kat Tadi
    Kat Tadi is offline Just in!
    plz, let U go so,you will meet better girl

+ Post a Comment HERE!