+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindu girl muslim boy- can't ask for marriage as I am jobless

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Hindu girl muslim boy- can't ask for marriage as I am jobless

Advert.
    Hii, I need your help. I am a Muslim guy nd I love my girl so much. She is a Hindu. We are in relationship from past 3.5 years. We met in our engineering college. We completed our studies in 2015. She did her engineering from IT so got placed in a big software firm but as I did it from civil engineering so I did not got a job yet. I am preparing for govt jobs. Her family is looking for her marriage and even they have found a guy. She has met him many a times. Currently she is on her job training. Her family is planning for her engagement. I don't know what to do. I am still jobless. I can't even concentrate on my studies to prepare for competitions. She has started comparing me with that guy nd says he is much better than me except in looks. She is saying that she will confess to her mother before engagement. But at the same time she is moving away from me. I can't live without her. I want to marry her. I won't be able to live without her. Please help me out.

payal0210
    payal0210 is offline Newbie
    Dear ,
    First try to know whether ur girl wants to move with you or not. Becoz as u have said that she is comparing you with that guy........I know for u both to move on having a job is also priority but first ry to find out what she wants.Because as u said even you are qualified ,but finding and getting a job will take some time ........and if ur girl wants move with you then you can go and meet her parents and request them to wait for somedays till you get settled ...........but before this u both shud find out what you both want to do.......

+ Post a Comment HERE!