+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am really stuck between my love and family

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Question I am really stuck between my love and family

Advert.
    I m really stuck whom to choose my love or family. I m just 16 yrs old and there is so much of circumstances in my life. I met my bf before 3-4 months and till today we are too close enough. I have done everything with him and now due to some circumstances in his life he needs to go some far way place and may be he is not gonna come Back. What should I do would I stay with my parents or should I go with him?? And my parents are the best parents I don't wanna leave them too

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You mean you are just sixteen and you want to move with your boyfriend as he is going abroad or somewhere far. Dear, whatever happened or whatever you done, please hold your horses, you are too young to make such decision. I and probably other will also advice you to let him go for now. Give yourself some time, 16 years is nothing, give yourself some more years, if he loves you , he will definitely do something to get back to you. I suggest wait for 4-5 years, complete your studies, get some instance in life and then I am sure you can re-unite with your boyfriend.

Perhaps, if you take any action at this stage of life, you will get everyone in trouble, both mentally and legally as you are underage to take any of your decisions.

So, its a humble advice to let him go for now and rather pay attention to your upcoming life, future and studies. It may be hard for now but I am sure it will save you from lots of trouble in future.

May God Bless You.

+ Post a Comment HERE!