+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Boyfriend afraid to reveal our love affair to parents

Advert.

asra
    asra is offline Just in!

Boyfriend afraid to reveal our love affair to parents

Advert.
    Actually my I am in very much serious relationship with a guy and he to loves me so much but problem is that he is very much feared abt his parents to convince about marriage as his parents are to strict and he is telling if in case there parents doesn't agree he is ready to leave me...........but I love him so much I can't lev without him plz suggest me

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Asra,

What kind of suggestion you want, do you think telling anyone or us that you love some guy seriously can bring any help ? May be your guy is practical or may be he is fooling you. But I think it makes sense to not to hurt parents who brought you in this world. You have not even mentioned how old you both are and what he does. Is it right to marry , does your parent know about him . There are whole lots of things.

I hope understand where I am heading, in short, no one can give any suggestion with such a little details you provided.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello asra,

Get to know all the reasons why his parents could be against your marriage, is it caste, social or financial background? Find out what their possible expectations could be(from your guy). See if your problems can be resolved; it is better to confide with someone so they can try to help you both out, especially to get clarity or perspective with this issue.

================================================== ==========
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

BadalGulati87
    BadalGulati87 is offline Just in!
    Hi,

I know I am no love expert. But to tell you the fact and the truth I have live examples of couples who went against their parents and suffered like anything. The worst thing you can do on this earth is forsake 25 years love for a 5 year love. Always try to talk it out. Talk to your parents and try to convince them and if you can reason it out well and good if not Trust me your parents wont be saying no without a reason. So listen to them. That's all I need to say. Fight for your love just dont break your parents heart.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by BadalGulati87 View Post
    Hi,

I know I am no love expert. But to tell you the fact and the truth I have live examples of couples who went against their parents and suffered like anything. The worst thing you can do on this earth is forsake 25 years love for a 5 year love. Always try to talk it out. Talk to your parents and try to convince them and if you can reason it out well and good if not Trust me your parents wont be saying no without a reason. So listen to them. That's all I need to say. Fight for your love just dont break your parents heart.
    This is short but practical advice from Badal. I also agree that people should understand and find a proper way to deal with such things. I think talking to parent is the best possible way.

+ Post a Comment HERE!