+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is difference between LeEco Le 1s Eco and Le 1s - are both same ?

Advert.

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member

What is difference between LeEco Le 1s Eco and Le 1s - are both same ?

Advert.
    Hi,

So, there is flash sale coming on Flipkart 12th may for Rs. 9999 for LeEco Le 1s Eco while LeEco Le 1s is available readily to buy at Rs. 10,999 . But I am unable to find difference, both phone are same with same camera, same storage and same processor. I mean almost same processor as LeEco Le 1s Eco is clocked at 1.85 Ghz while LeEco Le 1s is at 2.2 Ghz but still both are same processor.

Only thing I notice is subscription package which says :

You get a LeEco Membership worth 4900 rupees for a whole year with this smartphone. Thanks to this premium package, you can watch over 2000 blockbuster films on Levidi in over 10 different languages. Powered by YuppTV, the built-in LIVE app offers over 100 live channels for you to enjoy. You can also listen to more than 3.5 million advertisement-free tracks in 6 international and 25 Indian languages. The subscription also gives you access to a 5-TB LeEco Drive cloud storage service. Users of this smartphone can access the LIVE app and Levidi on the 24th of May. Cloud and music services will be made available later on in 2016.

What I am missing here ?

Same phone being sold with lower processor speed and lower price to encourage digital content subscription in India ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    And you are right, both phone are same. Probably they have reduced processor speed to solve the heating problem. But I don't understand, what is the use of digital content when you don't have proper internet. Most of the time good internet is costlier than than the subscription itself.

I guess they are betting on launch of Reliance Jio but I don't see any high speed unlimited plan coming from them either.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    WHat is this .. some kind of joke.. ?
    They are selling a service which need cheap and reliable internet .. that is still a dream in India.

+ Post a Comment HERE!