+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents finding fault in girlfriend and her family

Advert.

gokulnivea
    gokulnivea is offline Just in!

Parents finding fault in girlfriend and her family

Advert.
    Hi,

I am in love with a girl of same age we are both working professionals and from different caste .y parents are not accepting moreover they don't have good impression on my girl. They keep saying wrong things about her family and trying to convince me. I know about their family they are good and they accepted our love but they marry us only when t parents accept. This problem is going for last 1 years but still no solution came. Nobody is supporting me from my family side. They feared of society. I spoke to my dad several times he is not listening to my words. We do not want to end our relationship and also not to hurt parents. Please give us some idea to convince my parents.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    You have half of the problem already solved since girl's parents have accepted the relation. Now you say that they don't feel good about your girl. But you have not mentioned why they feel saw. What is it they have ill impression about your girl.

First you have to find out what is the reason and then work on it. Best thing is that you both are working, so there will not be too much resistance, ultimately they will have to accept your wish. Further you can make them realize that if you marry someone else, it will affect your whole life mentally, and we all know that no parents wants to see their wards suffering. I hope gradually they will start accepting her.

+ Post a Comment HERE!