+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Married woman in love with a boy on FB chat.

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Married woman in love with a boy on FB chat.

Advert.
    I am marrid woman, i have fall in love with a boy through fb chat and i also met with him 3 times..he loves me a lot..he is really so innocent..i am nt happy with my married life,feeling so alone..i love the boy to much..and cnt live without him but i feel guilty that i am cheating with my husband ..what can i do?

kirti123
    kirti123 is offline Just in!
    If your husband understands and trusts you...Tell to your husband,you'll feel more relax and delete that person from your freind list and from your all contacts.Be busy in your life.Make a plan trip with your family.Learn new hobby...Before hating your husband think thrice,is he really bad or he is busy in his daily schedule...Or talk to your family friends..Remember those days..When your husband used to care and love you..Thnaks

omark
    omark is offline eTI Member
    But my advice is that don't tell your husband ever, but strap of any string with this boy or else you both will make your life miserable.

komaljha
    komaljha is offline Just in!
    you must have to breake your realtion with that guy otherwise you'll make your life hell.
    Caution : you don't need to tell your husband.

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by komaljha View Post
    you must have to breake your realtion with that guy otherwise you'll make your life hell.
    Caution : you don't need to tell your husband.
    Komal is 100% right, you should not tell anything to your husband at all. It will only cause you trouble instead of any solution.

+ Post a Comment HERE!