+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love Tragedy- Our plan is to die then everyone will be happy

Advert.

kkkkk Guest

Unhappy Love Tragedy- Our plan is to die then everyone will be happy

Advert.
    I am a bcom student .lam in luv with a guy who is financially low.I can't leave him.l didn't want to leave my parents I want to make them accept my love or our next plan is to die than everyone will be happy

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You have not mentioned your age but I can guess you are still quite young. Please understand , there should not be any hurry to make such big decisions. There are many ways other than just giving up on life.

And there is never any solution in giving up life, nobody will be happy , infact they will be far more sad than you can imagine. Parents always wants to have a good life for their children, this is the reason they look for good prospect when its time for the marriage. May be your boyfriend is not rich now, but there is no one stopping him to do work hard and get rich. Why don't you both give yourself some time, think positive. Work hard and then tell your family when you both are ready for it.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Agree with Aarish, dont give up so easily,work hard on your situation. Everything takes time some times. Both of you finish your higher studies get a job to become self-reliant and then try to convince your parents.

There can be solutions to your problems. Many have won before, you just have to keep trying.

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

Anurag Singh
    Anurag Singh is offline eTI Member
    Don't even think about to dying because death is not a solution to any problem. In your case talk to your parents for convince to agree for this marriage. Also try to take help of yours elders and keep trying.

Don't give it ever. Just think that if you die, it will badly hurt your parents. But it will be far lesser than the pain they may have when you will tell them about your marriage plans.

So be responsible, tell them now rather later.

+ Post a Comment HERE!