+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Search for Mr Right - Who live his own life and let me live my own

Advert.

Nikk1987
    Nikk1987 is offline Just in!

Search for Mr Right - Who live his own life and let me live my own

Advert.
    Getting their kids married is an obsession for Indian parents. But this is becoming a horrible journey for me. After a failed relationship and meeting a lot many boys for arrange marriage I am fed up with this whole Indian marriage system. I have no feelings left to get married. I told my parents that I don't want to get married and live life on my own terms but this is never an option for them. The other solution that came to me was to run away, again not a good choice, I can not just leave my family looking around for me for rest of their lives. Only thing that I can think of is that there may be men out their who are in the same situation as mine. Who do not want to get married but are under family pressure like me. Or may be who are gay and want to get married to a girl just to show their families. I don't want a husband now, I just want a person who can be my friend for life. Who lives his life and let me live my own. Do such people exists or I am the only one. Where can I find someone like this? Any advice on whether I am on right track or any other solution for this issue.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Everything has is pros and its cons, ofcourse you knows it well. It is quite simple yet a complicated thing here, specially in India. Getting married earlier has its own benefit, people actually enjoys it , they generally get responsibilities a lot earlier before they get chance for self-exploration or may be self-realization. This makes things easy for them to adjust even if marriage is a mismatch.

But the way you have explained things here, I can say you will find it hard to make adjustment but believe me, for a successful relationship, you have to make adjustment. Speciallyif its marriage, you may get seriously disappointed no matter if you married the most intimate person of you life. The main issue is over-expectations, people expect a lot from the people , specially if they are already known to them. Its more like watching a movie after an awesome trailer where you enter with lots of expectations but mostly disappointed after watching it. But if you had watched same movie without seeing the trailer, it looks more natural and engaging.

What I am trying to say that you are looking for something unrealistic, though it is very much possible to marry someone just for the sake of showing a marriage but you will make your life more miserable. It may sound cool as people has named it, they call it "Contract Marriage" but its more dangerous than real marriage (if you consider real marriage a threat).

My advice is that because of past, don't spoil your future. I know things are not easy for you but in a year or two, your opinion will be changed completely as you experience more of life. So its better to open up and let someone to enter you life, stop prejudice about it and let it flow. I am sure you will definitely fine a friend and lover in the form of husband.

+ Post a Comment HERE!