+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Gujarati kshatriya and I am brahmin love marriage and arrogant father

Advert.

sonam Dwivedi
    sonam Dwivedi is offline Just in!

Gujarati kshatriya and I am brahmin love marriage and arrogant father

Advert.
    My name is sonam Dwivedi I am 22 year old from rewa mp now I am doing a job in indore mp India here is a boy who love me a lot he is 20 year old and he love me and I also love him we want to marry with each other but my family is against it because he is Gujarati kshatriya and I am brahmin
    They are search a match for me but I don't want to get married with any one else
    My Father is very strict he never letting me do something what I want and hi is very ARROGANT so hi will never let me do this and I don't want to run and marriage because I love them also so I don't want to hurt them and the boy can die for me so I also don't want to go away for him and mane reason is only cast

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Sonam,
    See if you can get the support of your other family members and family friends to convince him. You and your guy should be financially independent.
    Write a detailed letter and tell him that they had made caste system just to separate the professions and people even forgot what it was about and these days only character, personality, profession, being kind and good, upbringing is what matters.
    And in marriage, love,caring, understanding, respect towards each other is what matters.

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that positive karma/action will bring love into your life. Do this for some months or a year and see what changes happen in your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!