+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Marriage issue - guy is 28 and an't delay anymore

Advert.

Somman
    Somman is offline Just in!

Marriage issue - guy is 28 and an't delay anymore

Advert.
    I am a 20 years old girl and i m in love with a 28 years old guy. He is the one for me. The level of understanding we have, the kind of love we share is beyond whatever we have encountered in our life before. He is giving his services as PO in a very famous bank. And I am still studying. He told his family about us. Intially his family was against us, but then eventually they agreed to our marriage. Then i had to convince my parents. I told my mother and sister about this, they were very much against it. My sister said in our culture we have every freedom but we dont have the freedom to choose our life partners. But we couldnt move on. So we decided to cut off. But we couldnt move on. And we were in more love than before. I dont know how to convince my parents. I have no idea. I am afraid that they would anything harmful to themselves or to me. I am so so afraid. But this has to my choice, my choice of choosing my life partner, the guy i love. Please help me.. Suggest me something that would convince my parents. I have no hurry for marriage. But as he has come of age and it has become difficult for him to delay his marriage.. So! And btw i am sikh and he is hindu. We both belong to different states. But i wanna overcome every difficulty, every situation and wanna be with my man for rest of my lives. And definitely i dont want to hurt anyone.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    My feeling is that apart of other reasons, man reason for denial by family is because of your young age. I think they still finds you not grown up enough to decide for big decisions like marriage of your life. but also it is true that compatibility mostly happens when boy is quite elder than girl.

I think you need help of someone elder to whom you can explain how important he is for you and how compatible he is, may be that elder can convey it properly to your family.

Somman
    Somman is offline Just in!
    elder aren't supportive on this case. They all have backward thinking.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    I don't think all elders will be like that, find some in relatives or may be elder brother or sisters who can support you. It is because sometimes, its just that people need to think from a new perspective. May be take help of some influential person who is ready to support you. But make sure not to make it a public issue. Be patient and make every move positively with proper calculation.

+ Post a Comment HERE!