+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Conservative family with no respect for women-how to ask for love marriage

Advert.

Unregisteredabhi Guest

Conservative family with no respect for women-how to ask for love marriage

Advert.
    I love a guy who is not only my boyfriend but also my best friend.... We r childhood friends and we are in relationship since 5 years and his family and my family have friendly terms.... But my parents didn't like that guy because they think that he had bad habits but I know he left all his habit of drinking,smoking since 4 years he haven't touched these things.... and his family know about me that he wants to marry me his parents love me like their daughter.... Any my family is of so conservative type where no one is happy with their marriage not even my parents I have never get such kind of understanding and love with my parents.... They always curse me and even use slang language.... They always say that I m good for nothing.... In my family nobody respects a women whether it Is a girl ,or their wife .... They all treated like a slave and what kind of respect and love I get from my boyfriend's family is unconditional..... So what should I do to convince my stupid family for my love marriage....? I don't want to sneak out and marry him nor he wants.... But I really want him in my life and can't afford to loose him and his family at any cost....

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    We regularly see that boy and the girl are in love madly but their parents can't understand it. Hopefully next generation of parents will value their kid's love decision.

But in your case we need to understand why they call you "good for nothing", although you have mentioned that your family is kind of not very respectful for girls but this is where we could work.

You have not mentioned your age, your studies , what you are doing now etc. Nor about boy. One thing I need to clarify here is that if either of you or your boy is a very successful or person with achievements then parents subconsciously allows kids to take their own decisions. So instead of finding a miracle, try to be a person with achievements and see if that helps and makes your stance stronger in front of family.

To further prove my logic, have you ever noticed that teachers in school or even parents at home are more lenient towards the kids those who score good marks, they generally get away with serious mistakes easily while others with not so good impression gets framed even for small mischief.

I hope you got my point now.

PS: Welcome to eTI and try to be a responsible person, atleast be responsible in expressing yourself and avoid using short-codes, you ain't going to whole lot of time by skipping A from AND , WH from WHY .

+ Post a Comment HERE!