+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

MBBS boyfriend's parent looking for doctor girl , what should I do ?

Advert.

Prateek R
    Prateek R is offline Just in!

MBBS boyfriend's parent looking for doctor girl , what should I do ?

Advert.
    Hii,, Im 21year old. Im in love with one guy, he is 24. we are in love since 2years. our parents came to know about our love, they are quite against for us. no one is supportive in our both families. we dont want to leave our love. His parents are seariously searching a match for him. he is thinking of me alot. As he is mbbs and i m pursuing msc. His parents wants mbbs girl. we both are decided to convince our parents and get married but they were not accepted. His parents are emotinally forcing him to maarry girl of their choice and due to this he is becoming weak. we tried our level best but, they are not convincing. We both never thought of run and marry. we are not ready to against our parents and at the same time we never stop thinking of each other. we both are in damn love. please suggest what step to take and how to live together with our parents.......

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

If there are no other reasons that they are against you except that you are not a medico, then he should write a letter to his parents that he does not want a medical person for certain reasons:

That for a doctor, especially for a female, it is very difficult, she will be always with books, no time for the family or children, even after finishing M.D, they will have to go for conferences all over the country and even outside, be uptodate on education always, publish articles etc etc.
    Night duties will be there, calls on holidays, weekends. When she is pregnant it will be a risk being in the hospital with all the infections in the hospital, plus a doctor cannot take off for more than a few months, since continuing work is required and a necessity in the medical field. It is a very stressful life and that he cant take that and that he needs a wife who will have time for him and his family.

===========================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!