+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am nothing without her- but she doesn't agree to marry

Advert.

pawan soni
    pawan soni is offline Just in!

Question I am nothing without her- but she doesn't agree to marry

Advert.
    my name is pawan soni i loves a girls so much her name is <NAME REMOVED FOR PRIVACY> . i want to marry with her i m very close to her since 1 year i can't live without her she also loves me little bit but she says i can't do marriage because of my family she says her family didn't accept us .because of cast problem i m soni and she is sharma .when my parents said we will talk with her family she says no it is waste of time because parents will not agree .when i talk we take run away then she said i can't go angaist my parents. i told her give me 2 year in 2 year u think u can stay with me and can marriage with me then right for me if no then i will go from your life she agree for this .
    now i m tottly confuse what can i do i can't live without her pls help me in this what can i do for this time how i can win her heart how i can make believe with her that she think she can marriage with me pls give me suggest i need help bcs without her i m nothing i Will finish my self .pls help me

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    Pawan , I think you should be more practical and positive. It is because if you are thinking negatively and wants to end everything if she is not with you then you are closing all doors to your solution.

My first suggestion is to think positive, I am sure there will be a way.

Second is that since you have asked her an year then why don't you work on your career, make it so bright that her parents get dazzled from it and can't say no after that. I know all parents want a good husband for their daughters, I am sure if a very successful person comes to their home and ask for their daughter to marry, there are almost 100% chances they will don't deny.

So, instead of wasting time, plan something to make it big.

May God Bless You.

+ Post a Comment HERE!