+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Aadhar Card No not generated even after a 3 month of enrolment

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Aadhar Card No not generated even after a 3 month of enrolment

Advert.
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have getting enrollment number before 3 month but till date i show in online "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days"

So Please Sir Gide Me What Can I Do For This.

My Enrollment No. :- 2141/43441/00194 14/06/2016 11:21:37

Thanks & Regards

Yogendra Tawar

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi,

You should not share your Aadhar Enrollment details in public forum like this place. I request Staff to edit your post and remove Aadhar number for privacy and security reasons.

And for your question, it depends upon type documents you have submitted, most of the time their verification is simple and automated but if there is some documents like PAN card or may be passport then they need to verify it manually. There are millions of Aaddhar application and when they say its under manual review then it means, its in queue and someone will soon manually check it. But how soon, you never know.

Some people have received aaddhar after many months, so I suggest you to wait a little more and then you may inquire them directly.

+ Post a Comment HERE!