+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Toyota Innova Car Launched - Price Rs. 7.66 Lacs to 11.06 Lacs

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

New Toyota Innova Car Launched - Price Rs. 7.66 Lacs to 11.06 Lacs

Advert.

While Innova is one of the most selling MPV. Its also much touted for its luxury. It is now a benchmark in its class and various automaker try to break into it time to time. With recent launch of Mahidra Xylo, Toyota just made the right step and they have re-introduced newer refurbished version of its multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) Innova. The company also plans to introduce the CNG version of Innova soon.

There are number of cosmetic changes in new Innova which starts from front bumper including clear lens head lamp with chrome grill and goes to more sporty rear bumpers. Few changes are made inside the car also which includes wood finish panel as well as steering mounted climate control etc.

The new Innova also features a new set of alloy wheels as well as rear parking and reverse sensor. It will be a great help for such MPV on which moving back or parking is tedious task because of little visibility behind the car from driver seat.

The car is priced between Rs. 7.66 lakh and Rs. 11.06 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) in which the base model Innova E is priced Rs. 7,66,000 , Innova G at Rs. 8,70,000, Innova GX at Rs. 9.45,000 and high end Innova VX is priced at a Rs. 11,06,000. The new Innova comes with same proven, dependable engine platforms in D-4D diesel engine and VVT-i petrol engine.

45degreeprojectile
    45degreeprojectile is offline Newbie

Re: New Toyota Innova Car Launched - Price Rs. 7.66 Lacs to 11.06 Lacs

The base version of Xylo starts at Rs. 6,24,000/- . In terms of price Xylo will always pose tough competition to Innova. Toyota should consider revising the pricing. Otherwise Xylo is good.

nanopano
    nanopano is offline eTI Member

I have heard that the New Innova is winning hearts of car buyers across the country. Though it does not have much of modifcations but the addition of automated climate control, new steering control, and multi information display has increased its worth and demand in the Indian car market. It is also said that the new Innova has made a sales of 3,647 cars since its launch in January 2009.

45degreeprojectile
    45degreeprojectile is offline Newbie

The Xylo, it seems has made a sale of 11,300 cars since its launch on dec 13th 2008. Infact, Xylo had sold 1788 cars in the first two weeks itself. Xylo is taking over the market because of its price and practicality. Some Sedan sales have also gone down because of Xylo's introduction. So Xylo is a Sedan killer after all. It has lived upto its claims. By the way the Xylo sales are going I would say that other cars have been literally Xyloed.

I love Innova also because of its quality and balanced driving. But I would always prefer an Indian Product like Mahindra Xylo.

author7000
    author7000 is offline Newbie

innova is cool......

nekilesh Guest

Question adout toyato innova

We can say that innova is a good vehicle

But my question is while comparing to other toyato cars is innova is best

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!