Hi,

I am a 22 year old girl.. I really love my boyfriend.. He is an engineer.. He earns well but his family background is kinda poor wherein my parents earn well and they really dream of marrying me off to some rich guy.. Since me and my boyfriend are relatives, He knows about the financial status of my family and he is inferior about this difference in status.. Sometimes he compells me to leave him and he reasons me that i deserve better and he thinks i will suffer a lot if i marry him. My parents are planning to get me married next year.. I dont want to lose him.. I dont even want to hurt my parents.. I am afraid that i may lose my boyfriend.. I want to be with him forever.. For me the only thing which matter is love.. I dont care about money.. He is demanding more time to make himself more stable so that he can confidently ask my parents to marry me with him.. I just donno how am i supposed to convince my parents.. I just cant imagine my future without him... Please help me and suggest me a way..