+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Can our marriage is possible - Rajput & Brahmin - Vatsya Gotra

Advert.

trip
    trip is offline Just in!

Unhappy Can our marriage is possible - Rajput & Brahmin - Vatsya Gotra

Advert.
    I is from uttar pradesh RAJPUT CASTE and gotra is vatya and my sirname is CHAUHAN and my boyfriend is from bihar ,BRAHMIN CASTE and gotra is vatya HIS sirname is JHA.We both are from same gotra. we are in love since 4 years but aftr 2 years later we are going to tell our PARENTS about our relationship.is there will be any issue in our marriage frpom parents side ? is this gotra will make any problem ?please do reply which is going to help me

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

You seem to be looking for an astrologers view, if there is none here, you may contact some one outside the internet.
    As far as the other issues concerned, you would have to test the ground first, meaning, you both have to find out in a subtle way whether your parents are into love or arranged marriage. Find out if they would allow such an intercaste marriage. This can be done through your supportive and trustworthy family members or family friends, they can ask your parents as to what their opinion would be abt such marriages and what they would want for their children.
    Ofcourse even those who do not agree right away, may have a change of heart.

Make sure both of you are financially independent first. And know your parents strengths and weaknesses.

===============================================

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!