+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Family denied marriage proposal - feud between families

Advert.

Foram
    Foram is offline Just in!

Family denied marriage proposal - feud between families

Advert.
    i m in relationship with one boy from last 1.5 year. Its a arrange proposal from the side of his parents. Firstly i talk with the boy for one month but on that time he was not settle down so he was not ready for marriage. than we were not talking with eaachother we ended up everything there. After 6 Months when he settled down he message me and told me that now he is ready for marriage. He lives in abroad. Firstly i was not ready for him bcoz of the past experience but anyhow i convinced and fall in love with him. He came here he met me. We both liked each other and we told our parents that we are ready for each other. Firstly his parents was agree for our relationship but i dont know suddenly what happen they said no for our relationship. First they feel that m shorter than him. Than my mom n his mom knowing each other from last 10 years. They had word with eachother which goes negative. After that his parents said we are not accepting your marriage with me. And he came here he tried a lot to convience his parents but everyday his parents come with different problems which are meaningless. and in end they told that boy either u select her or us. And than he msged me that he ll end our relationship here because of some family pressure. But i want to save my relationship. I really love him n i know he also love me. But i dont what is exact problem. What actual his parents want. I m Thinking to meet his mom as i know her from last 10 years. And i m thinking to clear everything whatever is the misunderstanding between his family and my family. Please guide my what should i do.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

Instead of you going first to meet his mom, you should find some mediator(if you can) to go and find out what exactly happened(since she may not tell you what your mom had said to her), and then you can go from there. Ask your mutual friends to find out abt what your mom had said and why there is a halt in this marriage.
    They should talk as if they are just inquiring and not being supportive of your marriage(atleast not now), then she may tell the person.

========================================

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!