+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I need to get marry legally with my lover

Advert.

Bhagyalakshmi
    Bhagyalakshmi is offline Just in!

Question I need to get marry legally with my lover

Advert.
    hi,
    i need to get marry legally wit my lover becoz my parents is not accepting their are few resons why my parents are not accepting our marriage

1.am 3 months elder then him.
    2.i have completed post graduation and he is only 10 std completed guy.
    3.and he is schedule caste me of forward caste.

pls give idea how to get marry legal now my parents are arranging for marrage with another guy,their parents are ready to accept me as their daughter-in-law I need solutions

thanks in advance......

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi,

Marriage is not something which you can just go for it and you are done, its a life long responsibility. In your case your parents are probably against it because of his educational status and may be he is not earning good. All parents wants to have good match for their kids because they want to see you happy for your rest of married life.

Intercaste is a major issue in India, however, as per Laws, you are not prohibited to marry in any other caste, but you have to be legally adult, that is 21 years for boy and 18 years for girls. If you both are above or equal to those legal age limits then you can marry at your own will.

However, you need to understand, if you are going to marry against your parent's will, then you are hurting them. Still suggest to get them agreed, tell them positive reasons / benefits of your marriage and also try to explain them how much you will be hurt if you are not married to him.

Moreover, if you are really committed to marry without parent's consent then I suggest you to take legal advice from lawyer for small fee which will save you from future legal troubles.

+ Post a Comment HERE!