+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to propose my cousin - she respects me -cares for me

Advert.

Mohan prasanth
    Mohan prasanth is offline Just in!

How to propose my cousin - she respects me -cares for me

Advert.
    Hi
    I m Mohan 21 years old and I m doing BE. I have crush on my cousin. I don't know whether she likes me or not. She is 19 years old. She uses to call me as brother. She listen to me every time what I m talking. She is studying physics and wants to continue her higher studies. She also ask me to do ME. She always respect me. She don't even want to take a picture with me. She sometimes tell me about my dress and about my hair cut. She didn't have a group of friends. She love her dad and her brother. I don't know whether she feels in the way as I do. I m afraid to propose her because if she didn't accept my love proposal or if she take it in a wrong way what I gonna do.... I love her a lot don't know how to tell her
    Please give me some ideas and suggestions... Plz

sunnysmt
    sunnysmt is offline eTI Member
    If you don't know her feelings yet you can wait for some more time until you are sure that she also had some feeling for you.
    spend some time with her and try to know more about her likings and dislikings. As you are saying she calls you brother so maybe she is not interested in the way you do.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    What you are looking as love from your side could be mere respect for you as someone who is her guide. Although there is not much age difference between both of you but because she is your cousin, there are pretty strong chances that she may not see you as the way you do.

Once again, since there is not much age difference, she may also find your company comfortable and enjoyable. I see no clear way to know her emotions towards you other than asking to her. But, if you do not have issue with a cousin being a girl friend then best way to know her feelings is through her friends. Befriend them (if there are any and you may get some ideas).

If there are no such friends, then you may go for little psychological route, talk about other girls showing interest in you, make up stories about other girls and see if there are any sign of discomfort, if there are then may be she is also attracted to you. However, again, there is no surety that even if she is attracted to you, she likes the way you do, may be she is just seeing you as cousin and nothing more.

+ Post a Comment HERE!