+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My boyfriend is married to someone else, but he loves me

Advert.

Khan neeru Guest

Post My boyfriend is married to someone else, but he loves me

Advert.
    My love mate is now married with someone but his wife don't love him and he also don't love her he love me ... I want to ask that is it right to divorce his wife for me... And get married with me... I really love him but in don't know how to react in this situation

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    That depends totally on your partner if he wants to give divorce to his wife or not, In my opinion plz do not force him for the divorce.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    If he loves you then why he married to someone else ? Why he didn't deny the marriage at that time, now what is the point to ruin it now ? And how do you know his wife doesn't love him ? May be that he is in touch with you and hence not giving attention to her wife , may be you are the reason he can't see affection from his wife ?

Anyways, my point is that if he really loves you then why he is married to someone else ?

khan neeru
    khan neeru is offline Just in!

Post love

I talked to his wife and she is not intrstd in him
    But she love her parents and force to marry him and my boyfriend also denied to marry but he was also forced to marry... Just want a solution now

khan neeru
    khan neeru is offline Just in!
    Actually we both belong to same caste everything is okay btwn us...and the girl he married with is not above eighteen and he want to give talaaq but didn't know the procedure of getting talaaq in Muslim

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    For divorce you just have to hire a divorce lawyer in court

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by khan neeru View Post
    Actually we both belong to same caste everything is okay btwn us...and the girl he married with is not above eighteen and he want to give talaaq but didn't know the procedure of getting talaaq in Muslim
    As Anuj said, there are some guidelines for Divorce, since you both want to get separated then it will as easy as signing some documents. And because its not something simple and will affect life of you both then I too suggest to get advice or services from a lawyer.

+ Post a Comment HERE!