+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love marriage - Girl's father with lots of social connection is against it

Advert.

Uttiya Banerjee Guest

Love marriage - Girl's father with lots of social connection is against it

Advert.
    Hi ,

I am a 24 year guy working in a MNC. My girl friend is 19 years old. We love each other very much and want to live with each other. My parents are OK with our affair. But girl's father is not approving the relation. Due to her father's reaction other members cannot support us though they know everything . We can't live without each other and due to regular problems created by her father it is mentally affecting me , my family and the girl. Her father is a social worker and has a lot of connections in law. Please advice what needs to be done so that we can stay with each other in future happily and safely.

Thanks and regards,
    Uttiya Banerjee

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    I presume that marriage is what you are seeking in the long run? If father is against it, what are the reasons for this?
    If you are not able to find out from him, do try to find out from the other family members.
    The girl is young, 19 yrs, perhaps he wants her to finish her education !?
    If what he seeks is good social standing in the society, then try to achieve that, you also form good connections through
    your achievements, see what would one have to do to seek his approval. Even if all cannot be done, atleast a few to please him.

And try to get elders and those with good social standing in the society(with whom he is guazing) to support your marriage,perhaps then he may change his views.

===============================

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!