+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to Run and Marry in a Court - can't dare to parents about love

Advert.

DHANASHREE Guest

How to Run and Marry in a Court - can't dare to parents about love

Advert.
    hi,

I am a Hind Religion Girl & I cant dare to tell my parents that i m in love with a Muslim Guy since past 2 years n i wants to marry him.. Other that Run and marry I dont have any other Option... Pls suggest in this case what step would be the correct ??

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Being in love is no offense but taking unrealistic steps is never advisable to get your love. If you run away or elope, you will create more harm than good. If you both elope, it will bring get trouble to both of your family. It may also create tension among both families.

I understand that you don't see any other choice but eloping is not a choice either. Say you tell your parents about love for this guy, they will get angry, they may house arrest you. What if you just elope, they will get into trauma, they will go for finding you, there could be police case, there will be lots of social drama. Both families will blame each other. There will be series of insult for each other and not to forget, it may also cause social / communal issues as there are many so called opportunists who need such cases to create communal rift.

If you really want to go for court marriage then seek help of lawyer, they will provide you all details as well as get you police protection in case you need. But, I never suggest to make terrible decision of eloping. Better find a way, give yourself time and hopefully they will understand your position.

+ Post a Comment HERE!