+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Xolo Era 1x- Front flash not working on video calling

Advert.

sahil saini
    sahil saini is offline eTI Member

Xolo Era 1x- Front flash not working on video calling

Advert.
    Hi friends,

I am using Xolo Era 1x from the last two month and its performance is very nice for the price i paid for it but suddenly my front flash stopped working while i am on a video call. I tried to restart my phone and make another call but the problem is still happening all the time.

Any suggestions for my issue and how can i solve it?

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    This is a application related problem not your phone. You have to enable the flash during video call, If you can't then you can try to repair your phone software with the help of PC/Laptop with active internet connection and if still your problem occurs then you have to go to the Xolo Service Center only they can fix your flash problem then.

Hope you are satisfied.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    My Xolo Era 1x 4G is taking 4 hours to get charged

I bought this phone for my Mother around two months ago and it was working fine but now its taking around 4 hrs to charge the battery to 100 % can anyone tell me is this a problem or its just the normal time for charging this phone.

Thanks.

abhishekdv38
    It is the normal time for charging this phone under heavy usage it’ll need charging more often and its budget pricing means it doesn’t support fast charging technology. So it will take around 3 to 4 hours normally to charge this phone from 0% to 100%.

Hope you are satisfied.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    Hello eTI Members,

I am also using Xolo Era 1x and whenever i try to open any application in my phone it started showing adds instead of opening the app. It is showing lots of advertisement whenever I open any application in the mobile. I reset my phone but i am still facing this problem.

Any suggestion how can i stop it?

abhishekdv38
    First of all @Anuj9045 i want you to know that this is not the problem of your phone. Many applications are providing you with free service and free content because someone else is paying them to keep them up. Thus, the service provider has to serve ads to you in return for the income that is keeping them in business, and in development.

You can block these adds by installing SeCore Adware Clean & Antivirus and ran a scan of your apps then delete the problem apps.
    This is a permanent solution for your add pop-up problem.

Hope it helps.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!