+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

LeEco Le 2 Not Charging - Even Connected to Charger

Advert.

Rinku997 Guest

LeEco Le 2 Not Charging - Even Connected to Charger

Advert.
    I have a LeEco Le 2 which is 3 months old. It is Le X526 Indian version. The charging cable has normal USB on one end and USB C on the other. There is no response when I plug the charger. It is not charging. I tried by switching it off and same result.

When i plug charger i noticed instead of increasing the battery percentage its decreasing now its switched off. Last day when my phone was at 44% charge i set the phone in a plug point for charging and after a few moments noticed that the charge has decreased to 43% instead of increasing after few more minutes i noticed that the charge is still decreasing and it became 30%. Now anyone please tell me what to do in this situation?

What is the solution of it?

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    1. Make sure you are using the original standard charger. Let’s say if the charger is 5V 1A and your phone requires 5V 2A, the charging efficiency would be low, especially when your phone is running many battery consuming apps, the charging won’t help much on powering up your phone.

2. Use the right cable. Sometimes the cable fails the charging, plug in the original one would be the best.

3. Avoid connecting to the computer to charge. Use the computer USB port to charge your phone would lower the charging efficiency.

4. Turn off unnecessary Apps. If your phone is running big games or videos, the battery might decrease even when it’s charging.

5. After all if your phone is still losing power, there might be a battery defect or system failure, you’d better ask for replacement.
    Last edited by abhishekdv38; 04-18-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spell correction

+ Post a Comment HERE!