+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to have love relationship while keeping everyone happy

Advert.

How to have love relationship while keeping everyone happy

Advert.
    Hlw,
    I am 26 year female n I am in love with a boy of 28 years we are in relationship since 1 year I m the elder daughter of my family and he is youngest Imy family want me to get marriage n I talked about him after long goship my parent became ready for our relationship but his parent are not ready for it we tried a lot infact my parents send many people to talk in his family but they are yet not ready because of intercaste and now as because I m eldest daughter so my mom n dad wants to get me married as soon as possible we both don't want to depart and as beacause his dad his heart paitent he can't give pressure please help uhow can we make possible our relationship with everyone happiness.

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    Convince his parents of your love marriage by meeting them. The purpose of this meeting is to establish to his parents what a perfect wife you will make for him. I’m only emphasizing that you need to put your best feet forward when you meet them. At the end of the day his parents want his happiness. If you can use this meeting to impress upon them that you are a perfect match for him then it’ll be easy for you to convince his parents for love marriage with you.

He needs to explain to his parents the importance of mutual compatibility and understanding in a marriage, which essentially needs to be gauged before taking the final decision. Compatibility goes much beyond castes, horoscopes, food habits, family background and financial capability. It depends on personality types, beliefs, likes and dislikes, attitude towards the relationship etc. And these things can never be even gauged without spending at least a year or two in an active relationship with each other.

He needs to do a lot of talking to his parents for your marriage approval.

Hope it helps you

+ Post a Comment HERE!