+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to buy a Maruti Gypsy for Off-roading- Used or New Any Suggestions ?

Advert.

Bharat kumar Guest

Want to buy a Maruti Gypsy for Off-roading- Used or New Any Suggestions ?

Advert.
    Hello Friends,

I just planned to buy a Gypsy because i want to use it for off-road driving. So i have done some research on the internet and found there are many used Gypsy's available in the market starting from Rs. 2 Lakhs from the pictures they seems to be in pretty good conditions but they have not mentioned the runt till date.

I also have a second option buy a new Maruti Gypsy from Maruti (after order), which costs me around 6.5 Lakhs on road for the hard top BSIV version.

Any suggestions New or Used?

Thanks.

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Bharat,

It also depends on your budget how much you want to spend on and if you are ok with spending Rs. 6.50 Lakhs then you should definitely go for the new one because the new one has many advantages over the used one like-

1. It’s Not Used - A new car hasn’t been in any accidents, hasn’t been mistreated by unknown evildoers, doesn’t smell funny, has seen no wear or tear, and comes with a clean history that includes only being driven off the line or into a transporter.

2. Latest Gizmos - The newer the car, the more modern the geeky tech that’s packed inside. Multimedia and navigation interfaces are constantly evolving and improving, so if you have to have the latest in gadgets (and don’t want to add them yourself post-factory) the selection will be better in the new-car showroom.

3. Safety - As vehicle safety laws become ever more stringent, automakers are forced to change the way vehicles are built and the safety systems with which they are equipped.

4. Higher Fuel Efficiency and Lower Emissions - Cars are largely getting more fuel efficient, even while simultaneously getting more powerful.

5. Made to Order - Chances are, you can spec a new car just the way you want it, or at least have the dealer search for one with the right combination of options and interior and exterior colors.

These are the advantages of the new car over used one's but if you are budget concern than you should go for used car or if you are a first time buyer.

Hope it helps you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!