+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is my FWB (Friend with benefit ) is in love with me?

Advert.

jenni
    jenni is offline Just in!

Question Is my FWB (Friend with benefit ) is in love with me?

Advert.
    Hi guys I am new here.
    I needed some advice so il start from the beginning.

There's this guy I met through mutual friends & we started talking & instantly felt a connection. However as both of us were just out of bad breakups, we weren't looking for a relationship. Our friendship increased gradually & we started sharing everything with each other. Both of us felt a connection but bcuz we did not want to get into a relationship , we decided to be friends with benefits.
    Everything was going great but then he started saying things like he loves me & wants to marry me. But some issues arose & we both realised we are better off as FWBs. Since then, we have stuck to the same.

However since the last few months, he has been more supportive & sweet towards me than a typical FWB is. He does things for me even if it means taking extra efforts on his part.

OK il cut the crap & say that I feel he feels more than an FWB basically does.
    He::--
    Does things for me
    Makes sure I feel comfortable
    Helps me when needed. Like literally. Even if it means holding me when I m throwing up.
    Doesn't always want to be only physical. Like, does cute stuff also like cuddling & forehead kisses & playing with my hair & pillow fights & watching TV together or feeding me
    Says "I think I am falling for you"
    Gets jealous at times but doesn't make me feel jealous.

Is he really starting to feel something ? Like love? Or is this just FWB?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I will keep it small and brief:

If we talk about love, then what exactly it is ? For some, its instant click or for some its a gradual process to develop that feeling. In your case, its quite clear that he is falling for you, even you too but problem is that you both are committed as FWB. So, it is this commitment of FWB which is holding you both back.

Love, its just deep affection for someone, you both already have developed it. May be it all started as FWB but if you feel something for him and he is clearly showing his dedication towards you then I don't think there is anything wrong in changing the status of your relationship.

+ Post a Comment HERE!