+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Live with love who gave me birth or with the one I love from heart ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Live with love who gave me birth or with the one I love from heart ?

Advert.
    Hi

I'm in love and the girl i love belong to other religion and she is 3 years elder than me expect my mom every one agreed to our marriage. My mom is forcing me to choose whether who i want to be with like i want my love or my family. My father expired when i was 7 years old from there my mom raised us i don't wanna leave my mom i love her more than my life and yes i don't wanna leave my love even she is more than my own life i have only choice that i can leave both cause either without one of them i'm in complete rite now i can't think straight all i can do is just want to get out of this shitty life i have only option as death

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

It is difficult to convince parents, but never the less try to find a way, do not give up on your life. You have to find out why your mom does not want this girl, is it just because of being in another religion?
    If your mom cant be convinced abt religion, is your girl willing to change or adapt for your moms sake, no one can change inner beliefs, but the practices perhaps can be adapted, so that the in-law feels togetherness.
    Did your mom meet this girl ? She may have a change of heart after meeting her few times, try getting someone from your family who is open minded, whom your mom respects to speak to her and convince her, that it is GOD = love and love = GOD. Religion is way of metthods, customs and practices that are so different and can be confusing since it separates people.
    THis will not happen in a day, so stay strong and hang in there, turn to GOD for strength.

================================================== ========
    And pray to God daily, and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage, as much as possible
    so that positive karma / action will bring love into your path.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

Wish you the best
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!