+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In relation with 12 years- still family against because of cast

Advert.

mintu143
    mintu143 is offline Just in!

In relation with 12 years- still family against because of cast

Advert.
    hi...
    I m in relationship from last 12 years around., we wants to marry but boy,s parents are not agreed with us almost we are convincing them from last email.t years but still they are not supports us but we both don't want to run and marry . and we also don't want to hurt them . his parents have cast problem but we are desired to being with each other but please suggest for how to agree them we both are in very problem and tension please advice me for this requesting you..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Well.. 12 years of relationship is a good time, Its quite clear you don't want to hurt your parents and don't to do anything childish either.

Can you tell us few more things like whats your job / study status and hers ? How you got to know each other and what is your family background etc . ?

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Mintu,

12 years is a long time, great going for your relationship. Now, if you do not have any one to support you from their side, find someone who can support you from outside, their family friends, people in the society whom they admire or think high of, could be in the same caste,but those who are broad minded. Priests, astrologers, their work colleagues etc etc.
    You would have to convince them first, and in turn they may change their mind.
    Tell them that they had made caste system just to separate the professions and people even forgot what it was about.
    and these days only character, personality, profession, love, caring,understanding, compatibility, being kind and good, respect towards each other, upbringing is what matters.

================================================== ===

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!