+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to marry with Half Muslim-Half Punjabi but

Advert.

rishvik
    rishvik is offline Just in!

Want to marry with Half Muslim-Half Punjabi but

Advert.
    Hello everyone!!
    I'm a Hindu girl in love with a boy who is half Muslim and half Punjabi. His parents has no objection whatsoever from our marriage,but that's not the case with my parents. They are threatening they'll do something bad. I've agreed to them I'll do as they wish,but I'm the one who is unhappy and suffering. I know the complications and everything,but I want to know if somehow I can convince them still?

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

By you agreeing to do what they want, they have you by their strings. Yes, threats are not to be taken lightly either, based on how far one is capable of going, not to be underestimated. But some parents just make threats, may not act upon it. Only the people close to them would be knowing what kind of behavior they actually have. So know and beware.
    Now, the next step for them, is that they may force someone upon you.
    You need not give in to everything they say, you can resist and tell them that you are not ready for marriage with any one, unless and until you are in agreement.
    Best is to take the support of people, be it your family or family friends or from society. If there are making 'real' threats, bring it out into the open, to your other family members and family friends so they can talk to your parents and calm them down first.

If you are independent, then seek a job away from home, where you can be at peace and constant friction and suppression will not be there.

==========================================

And pray to God daily, and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage, as much as possible
    so that positive karma / action will bring love into your path.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

Wish you the best
    Dr.Sky

rishvik
    rishvik is offline Just in!
    Thank you for replying. I'm not going to give in easily. But being at home with them around is making it very much difficult. Thank you again.

+ Post a Comment HERE!