+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Matter of Self Esteem & her Satisfaction as I am Virgin & she is not

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Matter of Self Esteem & her Satisfaction as I am Virgin & she is not

Advert.
    Hey ! I need some advice from u guys. I m currently in serious relationship with a girl. I met her during clz and fell for her during 2nd year. We began to date and we reached here. We have decided to get married. Now the problem is my low self esteem and fear.i m a virgin and she isnt. I fear that i maynt satisfy her. Also she may compare me with her ex partners. I also fear affair coz of that.

Ruchika Kumari
    Ruchika Kumari is offline Just in!
    Hey,
    As you said you both are in a serious relationship and you both wanna get married so first i would suggest you that you don't need to get worried about any kind of comparison to her ex-partner because i want to tell you one thing for sure she has found something better in you than her ex-partner..

The other thing that you have fear that you can't satisfy her, these queries are normal for a virgin guy and girl but intimacy is not only about satisfaction if you both love each other so i think you should talk to her directly about this matter because in a relationship the first thing that matters more is how much you are comfortable with your partner but as you asked this question it seems like you are not comfortable is talking about every matter to your partner..

So my suggestion would be this to you first get comfortable to your partner then think about this because after a comfort level on these things the fear of not satisfying her will go permanently from your mind.. So don't get fear about anything be bold and talk to her clearly about this matter..

And my last suggestion to you is this that you should get intimate when you both are comfortable with this thing not when anyone is from you is not comfortable...

Thanks...

+ Post a Comment HERE!