+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Same Gotra issue in Brahmin & Strict Parents

Advert.

rahuljha
    rahuljha is offline Just in!

Same Gotra issue in Brahmin & Strict Parents

Advert.
    I am 26yrs brahmin guy working in government sector. I am in love wid a girl since my school days who is also brahmin but our gotra is same. I proposed her and we have been in a relationship for 4 years. Recently I asked her to marry me but she said that as we belong to same gotra her parrents won't agreefor this marraige. She also said that as her elder sister had done intercaste marriage and her parents have not accepted it and does not even contact her for anything, she cant marry me against her parrents consent. I dont want to loose her. What should I do? Please help me out.

Shaliniu
    Shaliniu is offline Just in!
    Hi
    Me app KO ya hi bologi Ki Pele app KO apne parents Se bat karni chahiye app k parents ready ho to app KO girl SE bola na chahiye Ki pehle Bo apne parents Se bat Kare agar unke parents Na mane to app ko apni taraf se bi btat karni chahiye un ke parents se un ke parents nahi mante he to app KO girl Se puchna chahiye Ki ab Bo relationship rakhna chati he ya nahi agar nahi rakhan chati to app ko breakup Karlen chahiye

+ Post a Comment HERE!