+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My apologies to Rakesh Ved " There is no 49-0 in the Constitution of India, but

Advert.

fdf2007
    fdf2007 is offline Just in!

My apologies to Rakesh Ved " There is no 49-0 in the Constitution of India, but

Advert.
    Dear Rakesh Ved and all the other Wonderful People

A request to you all, please before you Post, make sure your post Contains "Facts" a little time on research on the net before uploading a Post about the authenticity of the Subject of your post will help a lot.

All I did was go to Google, and typed " List amendments to the Constitution of India, and then searched for a particular year that is 1969, there are two amendments but not any of them refering to Article 49-0.

My next search on Google was " CONSTITUTION OF INDIA 1969 ARTICLE 49.0" and I came accross a good number of links and this is what I found"

For instance, There is no such thing as Article 49-0 in the Constitution of India.

Take a lot at this article at this address " http://skprasad.posterous.com/articl...onstitution-o"

Because we are using a medium that has unimagineable speed and the ability to reach millions of readers in just few seconds and wrong information or can do a lot of damage than good, and once the post is posted it is posted.

Well I hope that all of you will take sometime and ensure that the subject and the matter contained in the Post is True, not Imiginative and a creation of some mischief.

All the best to all

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: My apologies to Rakesh Ved " There is no 49-0 in the Constitution of India, but

hmm..
    I have few things to share about it.. I will soon share .!

+ Post a Comment HERE!