+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to create children's interest in studies?

Advert.

subaiah
    subaiah is offline Just in!

How to create children's interest in studies?

Advert.
    My son is 14 years old and is in the 8th standard. He is not interested in his studies at all and wants to play all the time.What should I do... pls help…

riteshs40
    riteshs40 is offline Just in!

Re: How to create children's interest in studies?

Well... it' obvious for a child to be more interested in games than studies. When was the last time you saw a 14-year-old willingly take up books and sit to study??!!
    What I would suggest to you is that maybe you should get a study partner for your son, which always helps and doing things together is always fun for any age group and even the boring of things can seem to be fun!
    You can try to involve yourself with your son and study with him, help him with his work, give company whatever you may want to call this.
    Though you need to be strict at times, yet don't overburden your kid with studies.
    Hope this has been of help!

Charankums
    Charankums is offline Newbie

i feel studies should include more activities and creativity...

this will create more interest for the children in studies...and also, importance should be given to extra curricular activities like painting, music, cooking, origami in a more concrete form

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by subaiah
    My son is 14 years old and is in the 8th standard. He is not interested in his studies at all and wants to play all the time.What should I do... pls help…
    So how are things now ?

Ravindra1423
    Ravindra1423 is offline Newbie

There are more and more new methods on the web that are very relevant. I saw e-learning websites that offers a lot of games that make learn by playing !

bobby11
    bobby11 is offline Newbie
    Yeah in their childhood they don’t know the value of study. But if you’ll give him or her 10 to 20 minutes on study, it will create his/her interest into that. One more thing you can buy some online games for him through he can take interest into study. Counseling as a friend from your side is necessary for kids.

7. Advert.

Aniket1
    Aniket1 is offline Just in!
    The best idea to trick them and get interested in studying is to let them to what they want to do at least for an hour. See this video and you will know how their passion can become their profession if you let their habit grow and free ideas flow.

mjha3429
    mjha3429 is offline Just in!
    You have to combined him interest with study. If he love to play games then there is no problem in that but you can teach him with help of games. There are many ways by which you can teach him. E-learning is also a good way by which you can teach him very well.

+ Post a Comment HERE!