+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Fallen in Love with a guy who already have girlfriend - committed

Advert.

xmiru@patel
    xmiru@patel is offline Just in!

Fallen in Love with a guy who already have girlfriend - committed

Advert.
    my English is very poor plz, ignore some grammar mistakes,
    First I tell u in year, 2013 a one boy who loves me lots and propose me but that time I was rejected his proposal than he was leave Surat, after five years in year, 2016 coincidentally we meet in one place and than after we become best friend and that time he was in relationship with him girlfriend since three years. I knew it but than also I fall in love deeply with him, He kiss me many times and he also say me he never forget me. But suddenly his girlfriend knows our relationship and she force to him break every repletion with me. So he meet me and said sorry, we never leave his girlfriend because she is responsibility of his and so he break contact with me. Sometimes we talk in cellphone and some text MSG but he talk with me only as just friend.
    My problem is I deeply fall in love with him , and I never forget him . Please give solution what I do???

xmiru@patel
    please reply me friends its very urgent. please please

xmiru@patel
    First I tell u in year, 2013 a one boy who loves me lots and propose me but that time I was rejected his proposal than he was leave Surat, after five years in year, 2016 coincidentally we meet in one place and than after we become best friend and that time he was in relationship with him girlfriend since three years. I knew it but than also I fall in love deeply with him, He kiss me many times and he also say me he never forget me. But suddenly his girlfriend knows our relationship and she force to him break every repletion with me. So he meet me and said sorry, we never leave his girlfriend because she is responsibility of his and so he break contact with me. Sometimes we talk in cellphone and some text MSG but he talk with me only as just friend.
    My problem is I deeply fall in love with him , and I never forget him . Please give solution what I do???

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is very clear.

You have to leave him, actually it was a mistake to fall in love with him when he was already committed. Though its hard to forget someone if you really feel for him ie. love him deeply.

For you, best way to make more friends and find love where you can get same love back. Otherwise, you will only hurt yourself and nothing more. Do not desperately try to get a boyfriend, rather just do your things ie. if you in studies then look over studies or if working then concentrate on work. Just be social and hopefully you will find someone perfect for your soon who will love you back without any conditions as you do .

Good luck .

+ Post a Comment HERE!