+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My friend see me as Brother but I love her, how to change her feelings ?

Advert.

Xxxx Guest

My friend see me as Brother but I love her, how to change her feelings ?

Advert.
    I love a girl .but she is my bestfriend ex .Even that girl was a good friend of mine .
    But now I have a feelings on her .i confessed about my love recently,she reject me and she tells that she has seen me like a brother and not as her boyfriend.how can I change her feeling ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Love, what is it ? Its a feeling, and if your girl said she has feeling for your but as brother then you are doomed. You know in Indian society, relations of brother-sister is so different then western world. If she had just friend-zoned you could have some chances but not as bro thing.

My advice, don't waste your and her time, find love somewhere else where you get it in return in same way as you feel for her. Good luck..

However, there are chances if she only told you feeling of being brother to get deny your proposal, if she is just faking it then you can keep trying. Just be nice to her without anything overdramtic.

akhilasri
    akhilasri is offline Just in!
    Yes i also agree with above advise. Find love somewhere else where you get it in return in same way as you feel for her.

+ Post a Comment HERE!