+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince muslim parents to marry their daughter with Hindu guy.

Advert.

Ketan007
    Ketan007 is offline Just in!

Question How to convince muslim parents to marry their daughter with Hindu guy.

Advert.
    I have read most of the post from your blog and I am quite impressed with the way you have taken a practical approach for everything. I have read many blogs but I think you can give me a good advice.
    I am an plastic engineer working with a reputed company, has 2+ years of experience, 23 years of age now, never married, comes from a middle class family lives in city(Hindu family but I do not believe in any religion.) from Gujarat. I am in a relationship with a Muslim girl (20 years of age and she is studying intigrated MSC)
    She is from Kolkata . We met each other through a common friend and since then we came close to each other. Her family members know me very well. They like me a lot.
    Most of her family and friends are not that much educated and settled in village. Her father also works in surat and she has a younger brother who is now in 10th class(S. S. C) . Over the period of time her mother sensed that may be we are getting close to each other which is why she asked her to maintain distance from me and also told her to brake friendship to me so that she can be distracted from this attraction and may be get on with her new life.
    Once my parents meet that girl and as per their reaction i don't think so they will ready for our marriage.I already told about my love to my parents.
    Our parents sacrifice too many things for us. So we decided we will marry with the permission of our parents otherwise we will committed suicide.
    For her, her father's smile and and reputation is everything. She can do anything her father want. Still her parents is not aware of our relationship.
    So once we decide there is happiness of two family behind our break up. And we did it.
    But as u know about human behavior. I'm feeling so sad and lonely and tried to convince her to come back.
    We are still in contact and want to convince our parents to marry us.
    She is so scared to talk with her dad b'coz once in her family something happens and told her if she do anything that harm her father's reputation he will kill her. As a Muslim parents may be this is not just normal thing. May be he will so she scared.
    But her father is very kindly with me so i thing once i should try to convince him. But by the thought of her feature punishment i scared if I'm fail to convince him.
    So may be i thing u r the one who can help me. How can i convince her to come back and we will get married with our family's permission. I'm not able to live without her. I tried to do better and better so her father feel relax for her feature if she is with me.
    Pls help me how can i get her back and convince her parents. Once her parents are ready I'll manage with my parents..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Ketan,

Welcome to eTI.

First of all thanks for appreciation of other replies, although there are many people other than me who try to help each other here by sharing experience and knowledge about life. Its not that we can take decision for you, we can share our views, its you who have to take decision.

You know, relationship is not very complicated, its all based on human needs, be it emotional or materialistic. You both people are in love, that is something very noble. However, you have to also understand that you can't just get everything in your life, you have to make compromises, you need to have patience.

In your case, rather in all cases, all it take is that parents need to realize how important you are to their daughter , but they can't understand it easily. No wonder, most of the marriages pushes people into depressed life. In reality, very few people understand it.

Also, I need to emphasis here that the statement of killing girl if she elopes, is not related to any religion but its actually more about society we live in. Since you said most of her family is not very educated and they are living in village, you need to understand that it is going to be very tough situation for you. Further, now a days society is filled with hatred to each other's religion , thanks to division created by few nuisance character, this will also be big hurdle for you.

You have no choice, all you can do is wait, ask your girl to get self -dependent, get decent job after studies, that will buy her some time, as you people grow in age, there will be a time where parents will just accept your intercaste marriage . But there is no assurance, however, will be because you both will be crossing marriage age, both will be more matured and less interfered by parents. And ofcourse , you both have to create an atmosphere in respective families indirectly to welcome all religion and equality.

So, its not going to simple and there is no assurance if it will actually work, now decision is yours. But remember, life is beautiful and sometimes just being positive automatically brings you solutions. Running away or loosing patience will do nothing but will give pain to all.

So decision is yours, Good luck.

Davidden119
    Davidden119 is offline Just in!
    You can do one thing firstly you meet her parents and you make a belive her parents to make happy her always.

+ Post a Comment HERE!