+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Yamaha FZ16 bike- User Views

Advert.

kvspavan
    kvspavan is offline Newbie

Yamaha FZ16 bike- User Views

Advert.
    Hello expert,

I am planning to buy Yamaha FZ16, am realy impressed with the look and the speed. Not sure how good is the engine and the mileage. Is it good choice to make. Few of my family members are saying Yamaha is not that good brand as it does not have re-sale due to the efficiency of the engine/mileage.

Any changes that Yamaha made to this, which make it stand before critics.

Please suggest. If this is not the right choice, suggest the best 150 cc bike inthe 2 wheeler segment. with good mileage, stylish and reliable engine performance

prakash1990
    prakash1990 is offline eTI Member

Re: Yamaha FZ16 ???

Its really wonderful bike with its stunning look....

maxgr8
    maxgr8 is offline Newbie

naah!!

fz is best!! i think you shud go fot it!!

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

go for pulsar if you r looking for a resale value n go for fz16 if want performance.
    kamal

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Yamaha FZ16 bike- User Views

If you want something which you will feel good about it then go for FZ16 . You have not even bought that bike and you are thinking to sell it ? Com'n you are not in selling and buying the bikes business ! Do what you feel is good !

kvspavan
    kvspavan is offline Newbie

hello,

some of the mechanics in Hyderabad say that FZ16 gives only 30-40 mileage.
    can u confirm the mileage on roads (not the company statement). actual mileage.

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well, probably they are right, consider it around 50Kmpl instead of 40 kmpl.
    Few of ppl I know own that bike.

saikat16in
    saikat16in is offline Newbie

Just got my new Devil yesterday, FZ16s red and Silver, I must say its a real lord of the streets, drove the bike and really satisfied with the performance, the looks stunning and specially for tall boys or over weighted guys, here is ur chance to show off.........................
    balance is modified in the new variant, so that u can easily tilt to turn, even handle grips will give u a feel of riding a bullet........
    the body weight is centrifuged so even on high pick ups sudden brake will not throw u upfront,
    digital metre is rectified so that u can clearly read out the readings even in broad daylight, and also the orange illumination will not pain ur eyes in night (as pulsar does)
    headlights are brilliant, yesterday I drove the bike in total blackout (power cut occured in my place) but its illumination ,,,, I must say "GR8"

some of my friends are having pulsars 150, and after riding this they all agreed, FZis million times ahead of pulsar
    my davil cost me 73338/- on road (kolkata)
    GUYS!!!! REALLY GO FOR IT, ITS WORTH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

setcoyamaha
    setcoyamaha is offline Just in!

Guys,

here is a problem to consider. Everybody wants a bike which can give good performance and we all have varying riding styles.

How does one define what is the optimum riding style which give a decent average. But then average and great perfomance donot go together either.

+ Post a Comment HERE!