+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bengali - Punjabi intercaste marriage issue

Advert.

Shreya Ghosh Guest

Post Bengali - Punjabi intercaste marriage issue

Advert.
    Hello,
    Myself Shreya. M bengali. M doing job as a Graphic Designer. M in love with a guy who is Punjabi. My parents are against for our marriage due to our religion problem. They came to knw day before yesterday about my love. How I convince them? From the boy side..they all accept me. But my parents are totally against me. What i do now. They start doing blackmail that "Agar tu isse shadi karegi to hum marr jayenge". I dont wanna lose that guy.. I know he loves me a lot. Please suggest

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Shreya, welcome to eTI.

See , parents always love their child. But just because of these hypocritical rules of society, they sometimes can't see your real happiness. For now, my suggestion is to go on backfoot, let them get normal. Later on make them realize that your happiness is with that boy only. If you happen to marry someone else, you may be with him, but will never be happy for whole life.

Let them realize that if you marry someone else, it will not only ruin your life, but other's too ie. your future parents , kids etc.

It will be a gradual process, you may take help of others who understand this.

Good luck.

+ Post a Comment HERE!