+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince parents for love marriage after engagement with other girl

Advert.

kittu
    kittu is offline Just in!

Post How to convince parents for love marriage after engagement with other girl

Advert.
    Hi myself kittu and am 28yrs old.iam working in a reputed company.Coming to the topic I loved a girl hertily from 4 years who is from different caste and she loves me the same. Under some unfavourable situations I got engaged with different girl. I don't know is this good or bad at this moment to convince both the families. We can't​ live separately. Please suggest some ideas on how to convince the families to get married with loved one.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hello Kittu, welcome to eTI forums.

Its been few months since you asked this question, hopefully you are still not married to that other girl. I think it will be best to disclose your love to your family first. You have to cancel this engagement otherwise , you , your love and your new wife, everyone is going to suffer life long.

Parents may not realize but if you get married to this new girl, you will get in depression for whole life. This will make life miserable for everyone , including your family, your future kids and your wife.

Let your parent realize that you want to have a happy life, which is only possible if you marry one you love. Else you will not marry at all because you don't want ruin life of anyone else.

Hopefully you have idea what to talk and what to say.

Good luck .

+ Post a Comment HERE!